Saturday, September 10, 2022

A Year Makes Me

 Whoa, what a year this has been. These last three years have all felt intense. But 2022 has been a year of deep healing, and personal growth for myself and my business. 







I've unlocked doors to the pain I'd hidden so well that I didn't recall it until my mind and guides brought it up. 

I've lost several friendships, because of shifting beliefs and ideals (My own mostly).

I've put myself out there on multiple platforms and in multiple ways. Photography, tarot, spirituality, blog, videos. It's all a part of who I've been and who I'm becoming. 



Have you ever seen the other side of fear and grief? Like a door to waking up and seeing the reality of our entire existence and purpose? 

It’s like lifting a veil that you never knew was there and suddenly it’s all you can see. 

Truth is everywhere. 

True truth means people's pain and trauma speaking through their anger and rage, tears and grief. 

Humanity is a constant ball of emotions; all we’re trying to do is walk and live through this maelstrom with a semblance of happiness and fulfillment that feeds our souls in the darkness. 

Holy shit, run-on sentence, am I right? 


I’m journaling like it's my job, and maybe it is. All this deep written work and all the revelations hidden in the letters on the screen… like some alchemical magickal priestess and shaman of the new age. Someone who can use the tools of NOW to bring rise to the gods and humanity of OLD. But how does this translate and not overthink it too much? I love doing what I do and seeing what the words craft when I’m not paying attention and listening to the beat of music and dancing in place while words floor and fly off my fingers like I’m painting the world with my intention with each stroke and each strike. I love this. It’s so… freeing, I guess, to see this happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Death Comes To Us All

  In a world of chaos, I’m embracing death and change. Life and death, the cosmic balance of life that is something we used to know as a spe...